Social media marketing is one of the most popular business that everybody wants to do. In this marketing, we use social media platforms to connect with our audience to build our brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
For social media marketing, you don’t need to go anywhere. In other words, it’s like work from home. You can do business from your home across the country.
New social media marketers always think, what should they post to reach their audience. Here we will discuss social media posting ideas.
But not Online for Social Media marketers but also for People & Businesses looking for what to post on Social media. Before that, these three points are a must for your social media Growth.
- You’re never run out of post ideas, which means first analyze each and
everything about your business then write it.
- Give your priority to your audience post, which is already related to your
business, and the audience can understand.
- Make a post that looks attractive, and after seeing it, everyone wants to read
it and sparks people to engage in it.
Many times, people get confused while posting on their Instagram or Facebook. So, I have come up with 98+ social media post ideas that you will use in your social media posts.
All the posts for social media that we have mentioned are proven to work.
List of Social Media Post Ideas
- Inspirational Quotes
- Video clips of your long-form video
- Ask Me Anything
- Memes Conversation
- Live stream
- Draw something and make a picture of it.
- Then and now picture
- Old photo of you
- How-to video
- Industry fact
- Free resource
- Viral video
- Share a tip or trick
- Video training
- Add a screenshot of your tweet on the picture
- Guest post
- Case study
- Upcoming service, product, or event
- Behind the scenes
- Personal wins or results
- Seasonal post
- Interview someone
- Share statistics
- Correct a misconception
- Share good books or your home library
- Celebrate something
- Screenshot your tweet and post it
- Share a good joke
- Make predictions
- Share a crazy story
- Show your employees or coworkers
- Print out a text, quote, and make a picture of it.
- Let people guess what you are saying in the picture
- Educational carousel or slideshow
- Compilation video
- Best moments of your year or month
- Answer to FAQ
- Share your vision or game plan
- Start a series
- Reshare your top-performing posts
- Comic Strips
- Show good deeds
- Capitalize on trends
- Ask fans to like if
- Announce changes
- Repost someone else’s top-performing post
- Share something shocking
- Post a challenge
- A day in the life
- Write something on the whiteboard and make a picture of it
- Picture with friends or family
- Your advice
- On this day in history
- Photo of your place of residence
- Facts about your life
- Share your failures or losses
- Tell people how you got started
- Share your favorite podcast or YouTube
- Thank your fans
- Promote affiliate product
- Tik-Tok video
- Collab with someone
- Photo about your hobby
- Product review
- Before and after
- Share your routine
- Let your friend take over your account for a day
- Tell about your mistakes
- Share testimonials of your account or product
- Make a selfie-and bring context
- Promote someone else’s account
- Share something visually striking
- Show gratitude
- Share your accomplishments
- Write your thoughts into notes and screenshot it
- Remind your audience to do something
- Share news Make a picture of a quote or paragraph from the book
- Hold a paper with a message
- Write your message on the mirror
- Ask followers to engage with your profile
- Ask a question
- Have fun with your coworkers
- Share tools you use
- Simple drawing
- Share your traditions
- Promote your service
- Promote your product
- Compare something
- Make a giveaway or contest
- Show the process of doing something
- Post a riddle Cross-promote your other social network
- Cross-promote your other social networks
- Ask people to sign up for your e-mail newsletter
- Start a movement
- TOP 5 List
- Fan photo
- Fill in the blanks
How To Generate Content Ideas For Social Media?
So, you used all 100 social media post ideas and need new Ideas. Then, there are few tools which can help you generate Content Ideas for Instagram, Facebook or any platform.
You can generate 100s of Ideas by entering a Particular keyword like ‘Fashion’. Then after that, you will get Topics which are most asked by people.
Make Posts on those topics and jump on various trends on the Internet.
Another master tool by Google to Get Unlimited content Ideas.
Just search a topic like ‘Instagram Stories’ and find what’s trending on Google and check the Volume of people searching about it.
Also, Find the Trend in 2019 vs 2021 for the topic you want to create posts.
How To Create Content Calendar?
Create Content on Tools like Canva and you will have the option to use a content planner and through that, you can plan content for whole months.
You Reached Turf
These social media post ideas will help you to never run out of Ideas on what to Post on Social media Platforms.
But you also need some tips and tricks to get the first 1,000 in 30 days on the Most famous Platform which is Instagram. Just, Click here to read those tips.
I hope you liked these tips but remember to use hashtags on your every post to reach more and more people.